Several hospitals not so far from Dublin require Registrars in respiratory medicine for this 2022 .
- Initial contract of 12 months.
- Approximate net monthly salary of 4500-5000€ net/month after tax and pension deductions for Registrar positions incluiding 4-5 on-calls per month (48 hours week max in average in accordance with EU legislation).
- 3 weeks per semester of paid annual leave.
- Lucrative pension scheme included.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- IMC General registration on the General Registrar at least. We can help with the registration process that typically takes about 3-4 months to finish.
- Have a very good command of written and spoken English. IELTs band 7 score in average and/or OET examination B grade in average is a requirement for Registrar positions unless you can prove you registered with the IMC before the 1st of January 2015.
- Good motivation to go to Ireland this summer 22.
- Irish/UK/EU/S.African experience is essential.
- At least 3 years experience in respiratory medicine is a requirement for registrar positions if comming from abroad.
WE ALSO HAVE JOB OFFERS FOR CONSULTANT POSITIONS
All candidates who are interested should send a detailed CV in English ASAP as this post is URGENT.