We are looking for a specialist who are interested in working within a multidisciplinary environment. You are a good contributor to create a positive work environment and you excel at patient care.
- Medical license and specialist approval from an EU country.
- Specialist doctors within gynecology, preferably with minimum two years of experience as specialists.
- Being able to handle a wide patient group with a big variety of diagnosis
- You have a genuine interest to work and live in Scandinavia with your family.
- You have a humble approach to new experiences at the same time as you are ready to take on responsibility to fulfill projects, such as completing the language course
- You’re able to work in a team where all members, no matter the professional background, are equally important.
- You’re able to handle situations of stress well. Emigration is a big but rewarding step. Although it can be a little stressful at first
- Professional headhunters.
- Partnership with solid local partners.
- Free language course, done via Skype.
- Flexible and fair cooperation.
- Help with travel, accommodation, schools, kindergartens, and more.
- Professional support during the whole recruitment process.
Gross salary range, with lower and upper limits
90 000 – 150 000 euros annually
Location: Oslo, Øslandet
Contact details: If you are interested in this position, please contact us:
- Contact Person: Ana Malumbres
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone number: 679 48 17 29
Legal Company Name: KLETOR AS
Company Name: Dignus Medical
Address: Kunnskapsparken Syd, Markveien 38A9510 Alta – Norway
Dignus Medical is one of the leading companies in recruiting nurses and doctors to the Norwegian and Swedish healthcare system. Throughout our 16 years in the business, we have recruited hundreds of healthcare professionals – most of them from other European countries. We continuously seek nurses for both private and public healthcare providers. We support our candidates from the first interview, through language course, relocation to signing the contract for the new position