Bologna Health Jobs is hiring 1 Consultant in General Medicine for one of the fastest growing private hospital in the southeast of Ireland . They offer a variety of secondary and tertiary care medical services and also specialize in caring for patients with cardiac, vascular, eye, orthopaedic and spinal conditions. They also provides both Emergency and Urgent Cardiac Care services.
For international applicants considering a relocation opportunity, this is a vibrant and thriving area, offering a great place to live and work on the southeast coast of Ireland. Cork is Ireland’s second largest city and thanks to increasing private and government investment, it’s set to become the country’s fastest-growing region. Historically a hub for heavy industry and international trade, Cork is now a globally renowned centre for technology and pharmaceutical industry leaders, with Apple, Dell, Pfizer and Amazon all having a significant presence in the region.
If you want to grow as a doctor in an English-speaking country in the EU, this is your chance!
– Initial contracts of 1 year minimum with ample possibilities of being extended.
– Extensive professional development opportunities.
– Base salary for Consultants is between €147,934 and €195,517 (type B scale according to HSE) you will be in a level or another according to previous experience. These salaries are for a working day of 39 hours per week. The total net salary after taxes including guards would be around 6,500-8,000 euros net + private patients + on calls
– Good working conditions and environment+ benefit package
– BHJ offers a whole series of help to the candidate during the selection process such as: review of CVs to adapt them to the offers, help with the registration in the medical association of the Republic of Ireland (IMC), advice for the preparation of the interviews with hospitals, help to prove experience in Spain or other countries, help with relocation issues, etc.
1 Specialist training carried out in an EU country or recognized in the EU for Consultant positions.
2. The candidate must register with the IMC (Irish Medical Council). If you are not registered, you will be helped with all the paperwork. There is an estimated time for registration of 3-4
3. Excellent written and oral English skills essential.
Applications and informal enquires via: email@example.com