- Empresa: AIRBUS DEFENSE & SPACE
- Localidad del puesto de trabajo: Sevilla (Tablada).
- Titulación necesaria: Graduado en Medicina, con especialidad en medicina del trabajo.
- Duración prevista del contrato: indefinido
- Forma de contacto: solicitar la vacante a través de este link https://ag.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/Airbus/job/Sevilla-Area/Ocupational-Health-Doctor_JR10234905-1
A vacancy for an Occuparional Doctor has arisen within AIRBUS, Tablada site (Sevilla).
Perform an appropriate medical surveillance according to the job profile and risk exposure in order to prevent and diagnose all work-pathologies and facilitate job retention.
Identify, assess and refer vulnerable groups or individuals to the relevant specialists where appropriate and propose, pilot or participate in actions /projects in cooperation and consultation with these relevant specialists.
Propose fitness to work recommendations according to risk and health.
Support the organization and/or delivery of emergency and first aid provision.
- ENGLISH FLUENT
- OCCUPATIONAL MEDICINE SPECIALIST
- ON-SITE WORKING
WHICH BENEFITS WILL YOU HAVE AS AIRBUS EMPLOYEE?
At Airbus we are focused on our employees and their welfare. Take a look at some of our social benefits:
- Vacation days plus additional days-off along the year.
- Attractive salary.
- Collective transport service in some sites.
- Benefits such as health insurance, employee stock options, retirement plan, or study grants.
- On-site facilities (among others): free canteen, kindergarten, medical office.
- Possibility to collaborate in different social and corporate social responsibility initiatives.
- Excellent upskilling opportunities and great development prospects in a multicultural environment.
- Special rates in products & benefits.
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT US? #AirbusDiversity
Airbus is a leader in designing, manufacturing and delivering aerospace products, services and solutions to customers on a worldwide scale, pioneering sustainable aerospace for a safe and united world.
With around 130,000 employees and as the largest aeronautics and space company in Europe and a worldwide leader, Airbus is at the forefront of the aviation industry, connecting people and places via air and space.
At Airbus, we support you to work, connect and collaborate more easily and flexibly. Wherever possible, we foster flexible working arrangements to stimulate innovative thinking.
Last but not least, the company has been awarded with the “Top Employers Spain 2023” certification and «Top Employers Europe 2023″ by Top Employers Institute.