A public hospital located in the South West with 377 beds requires a Consultant Microbiologist
- Initial contract of 1 year.
- These jobs will be offered under the new consultant contract of the HSE which means a range of salary from 214,113 € to 257,193 € per year + on call rota, with 37 hours /week
- Lucrative pension scheme included.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Should be on the Specialist registrar of the Irish Medical Council for Microbiologists, we will help all eligible candidates to get registered with the Irish Medical Council on the Specialist Registrar . Please consider that the process can take up to 3-4 months in total.
2 Have a very good command of written and spoken English.
- Good motivation to go to Ireland to work as a doctor asap.
4. At least 5-6 years experience as a Paediatrics is required (including your training years).
- Experience in neonates will also be required for this kind of post.
- Valid References (one from current employer)
All candidates who are interested should send a detailed CV in English, ASAP as interviews are currently being held, to the following e-mail address: email@example.com. Extra and more precise information on the job places will be given once we receive the CVs.